December News 2016
And suddenly, there was with the angel a multitude of the Heavenly Host praising God, and saying, “Glory to God in the Highest, and on Earth peace, and good will toward men.
December is a busy month…one that always goes so fast! But it is a month full of joy, and there’s a reason for that. Let us always remember the reason…
- Our Annual Christmas Tree Lighting was held on Friday, December 2nd. Our 5th Graders shared just what it’s all about. Then, after leading us in some Christmas carols, we counted down to the beautiful light display, and gathered for refreshments in the cafeteria. It was a great start to this wonderful season!
- On Thursday, December 8th, the 8th Grade will be visiting the Port Richmond Day Care Center to distribute toys to the less fortunate. Please be generous and send in new, unwrapped toys by Wednesday morning.
- On Friday, December 9th, our students will have the opportunity to do some shopping at our Christmas Fair (some for friends & family, some for themselves lol). They will visit with Santa for a photo and enjoy some delicious treats while their purchases are gift wrapped. Don’t forget to order your debit card for their use at the Fair!
- On Friday, December 23rd, students will be treated to an Ice Cream Party as they wish each other Merry Christmas and say “see you next year!” School will be closed from December 24, 2016 until January 3, 2017.
- Remember, place your order for gift cards with Christine Corrado. Forms can be found on our school website. (LeeLee Nails available through the office) Gift cards will be available to order or purchase at the Christmas Fair too!
- Don’t forget to snip your BoxTops and snap your Shoparoo receipts. I KNOW you’re shopping this month!
- Last day to purchase Discounts for Safety Cards and get the Incentive offer is December 23rd! Sell or buy 5 cards ($20 each) by 12/23 and wear gym uniform every Friday for the month of January! Don’t leave your kids out in the cold (pun intended lol)!!
- With all the festivities happening this month, remember we need your best pictures from our school events for our Yearbook!
Have a wonderful Christmas….see you all in the New Year!
Jackie Vuono, President