Happy New Year! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a restful break (most likely not since the kids were home lol). As we enter 2017, I'm feeling a bit sentimental but I am very excited for the future of our school! This "little school on the hill" just gets better and better, and it has a lot to do with our parents!!
- 1/3/2017 - School opens to our regular full day schedule.
- 1/11/2017 - Parents' Guild meeting. (Preparations for our Dinner Dance will be discussed).
- 1/12/2017 - ASD Candy Drive begins.
- 1/13/2017 - Note that this, the 2nd Friday is our teacher conference half-day.
- 1/15/2017 - Children's Bingo (details will be sent via email....heads up for a fun day where everyone is a winner!)
- 1/16/2017 - Martin Luther King Memorial Day - No school
- 1/17 thru 1/24/2017 - Midterm exams, grades 5 - 8. See "ASD News" on our webpage for schedule and outlines.
- 1/29/2017 - Catholic School's Week kicks off with a family mass. (Sr. Sharon will give details as to what time and where).
If your family has purchased 5 Discounts for Safety cards, your children are entitled to wear their gym uniforms to school on Fridays in January! We thank you for your support.
Don't forget to upload your yearbook photos to Pictavo or contact Lori Theurer (917)721-3135.
2017......here we come!!!
See you all at the Parents' Guild meeting!